Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIVINER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIVINER exist?
Definitions of DIVINER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who claims to discover hidden knowledge with the aid of supernatural powers
- adj - emanating from God
- adj - resulting from divine providence
- adj - being or having the nature of a god
- adj - devoted to or in the service or worship of a deity
- adj - appropriate to or befitting a god
- adj - being of such surpassing excellence as to suggest inspiration by the gods
- adv - pertaining to or characteristic of a god [adj -VINER, -VINEST] : DIVINELY
- v - to foretell by occult means
There are 7 letters in DIVINER: D E I I N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVINER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIVINER plus a wildcard: DIVINER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIVINER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIVINER
- Notes on The diviner
- Water diviner at Dano
- diviner temperature map of the moon
- Photowhile Bob Sparham told us about The Water diviner
- Cogs in a Machine The Game diviner
- diviner Data acquisition and modelling
- Please click GW2 for more pictures.
- Mask of the diviner by Aphrodite-NS on deviantART
- plz - - ...
- Water sources can also be located by map dowsing This saves countless ...