Scrabble word: DIVINER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIVINER exist?
Definitions of DIVINER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who claims to discover hidden knowledge with the aid of supernatural powers
- adj - emanating from God
- adj - resulting from divine providence
- adj - being or having the nature of a god
- adj - devoted to or in the service or worship of a deity
- adj - appropriate to or befitting a god
- adj - being of such surpassing excellence as to suggest inspiration by the gods
- adv - pertaining to or characteristic of a god [adj -VINER, -VINEST] : DIVINELY
- verb - to foretell by occult means
There are 7 letters in DIVINER: D E I I N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVINER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIVINER plus a wildcard: DIVINER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIVINER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIVINER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.