Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DRIVEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRIVEN exist?
Definitions of DRIVEN in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of applying force to propel something
- noun - a mechanism by which force or power is transmitted in a machine
- noun - a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
- noun - a road leading up to a private house
- noun - the trait of being highly motivated
- noun - hitting a golf ball off of a tee with a driver
- noun - the act of driving a herd of animals overland
- noun - a journey in a vehicle (usually an automobile)
- noun - a physiological state corresponding to a strong need or desire
- noun - (computer science) a device that writes data onto or reads data from a storage medium
- noun - a wide scenic road planted with trees
- noun - (sports) a hard straight return (as in tennis or squash)
- adj - compelled forcibly by an outside agency
- adj - urged or forced to action through moral pressure
- adj - strongly motivated to succeed
- Piled up or carried along by a current: driven snow.
- Motivated by or having a compulsive quality or need: a driven person.
- adj - to urge or propel forward [v DROVE or DRAVE, DRIVEN, DRIVING, DRIVES] : DRIVABLE
There are 6 letters in DRIVEN: D E I N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRIVEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRIVEN plus a wildcard: DRIVEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRIVEN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRIVEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.