Scrabble word: DRIVEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRIVEN exist?
Definitions of DRIVEN in dictionaries:
- verb - operate or control a vehicle
- verb - travel or be transported in a vehicle
- verb - cause someone or something to move by driving
- verb - force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
- verb - to compel or force or urge relentlessly or exert coercive pressure on, or motivate strongly
- verb - cause to move back by force or influence
- verb - compel somebody to do something, often against his own will or judgment
- verb - push, propel, or press with force
- verb - cause to move rapidly by striking or throwing with force
- verb - strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- verb - move into a desired direction of discourse
- verb - have certain properties when driven
- verb - work as a driver
- verb - move by being propelled by a force
- verb - urge forward
- verb - proceed along in a vehicle
- verb - strike with a driver, as in teeing off
- verb - hit very hard, as by swinging a bat horizontally
- verb - excavate horizontally
- verb - cause to function by supplying the force or power for or by controlling
- verb - hunting: search for game
- verb - hunting: chase from cover into more open ground
- adj - compelled forcibly by an outside agency
- adj - urged or forced to action through moral pressure
- adj - strongly motivated to succeed
- Piled up or carried along by a current: driven snow.
- Motivated by or having a compulsive quality or need: a driven person.
- adj - to urge or propel forward [v DROVE or DRAVE, DRIVEN, DRIVING, DRIVES] : DRIVABLE
There are 6 letters in DRIVEN: D E I N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRIVEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRIVEN plus a wildcard: DRIVEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRIVEN
Images for DRIVEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.