Scrabble word: DRIVEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRIVEN exist?
Definitions of DRIVEN in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of applying force to propel something
- noun - a mechanism by which force or power is transmitted in a machine
- noun - a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
- noun - a road leading up to a private house
- noun - the trait of being highly motivated
- noun - hitting a golf ball off of a tee with a driver
- noun - the act of driving a herd of animals overland
- noun - a journey in a vehicle (usually an automobile)
- noun - a physiological state corresponding to a strong need or desire
- noun - (computer science) a device that writes data onto or reads data from a storage medium
- noun - a wide scenic road planted with trees
- noun - (sports) a hard straight return (as in tennis or squash)
- adj - compelled forcibly by an outside agency
- adj - urged or forced to action through moral pressure
- adj - strongly motivated to succeed
- Piled up or carried along by a current: driven snow.
- Motivated by or having a compulsive quality or need: a driven person.
- adj - to urge or propel forward [v DROVE or DRAVE, DRIVEN, DRIVING, DRIVES] : DRIVABLE