Scrabble word: DIVINES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIVINES exist?
Definitions of DIVINES in dictionaries:
- noun - terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- noun - a clergyman or other person in religious orders
- verb - perceive intuitively or through some inexplicable perceptive powers
- verb - search by divining, as if with a rod
- adv - pertaining to or characteristic of a god [adj -VINER, -VINEST] : DIVINELY
- verb - to foretell by occult means
There are 7 letters in DIVINES: D E I I N S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVINES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIVINES plus a wildcard: DIVINES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIVINES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIVINES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.