Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIVINISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIVINISE exist?
Definitions of DIVINISE in dictionaries:
- adv - pertaining to or characteristic of a god [adj -VINER, -VINEST] : DIVINELY
- v - to foretell by occult means
There are 8 letters in DIVINISE: D E I I I N S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVINISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIVINISE plus a wildcard: DIVINISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIVINISE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIVINISE
- Antoninien de Claude II divinis - Boutique Sacra-Moneta
- Seeds in the Noosphere
- rotisme divinis architecture et sculpture du temple hindou ...
- Le gnral divinis Statues Luoyang Henan Chine ...
- Statuette danimal divinis
- Antoninien de Claude II divinis R Autel - Boutique Sacra-Moneta
- divinise your emotions to experience oneness - Times Of India
- ... Ier Ster divinis Sbastien Polet) - Images Suite101.fr
- Le sage divinis Imhotep reprsent en scribe
- La star cet tre humain divinis Belle ... & Cultive Belle ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.