Scrabble word: INSIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSIDE exist?
Definitions of INSIDE in dictionaries:
- noun - the region that is inside of something
- noun - the inner or enclosed surface of something
- adj - relating to or being on the side closer to the center or within a defined space
- adj - being or applying to the inside of a building
- adj - confined to an exclusive group
- adj - away from the outer edge
- adv - within a building
- adv - on the inside
- adv - with respect to private feelings
- adv - in reality
- An inner or interior part.
- Inward character, perceptions, or feelings: felt good on the inside about volunteering to help.
- An inner side or surface.
- The part away from the edge; the middle part.
- The inner organs; entrails.
- The inner parts or workings: the insides of a TV set.
- Confidential or secret information.
- Inner; interior.
- Relating to, known to, or coming from an exclusive group: inside information; an inside joke.
- Passing on the side of home plate nearer the batter.
- Into or in the interior; within.
- On the inner side.
- In prison.
- Within: We’ll be there inside an hour.
- On the inner side or part of: inside the package.
- Into the interior of: going inside the house.
- With the inner surface turned out; reversed: wore the sweatshirt inside out.
- As completely as possible; thoroughly: knew the city inside out.
- noun - something that lies within
There are 6 letters in INSIDE: D E I I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSIDE plus a wildcard: INSIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSIDE
Images for INSIDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.