Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INCISED
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCISED exist?
Definitions of INCISED in dictionaries:
- verb - make an incision into by carving or cutting
- adj - sharply and deeply indented
- adj - cut into with a sharp instrument
- adj - cut or impressed into a surface
- Cut into a surface; engraved.
- Made with or as if with a sharp instrument.
- Deeply and sharply cut: the incised margin of a leaf.
- verb - to cut into
There are 7 letters in INCISED: C D E I I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INCISED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INCISED plus a wildcard: INCISED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INCISED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INCISED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.