Scrabble word: DECISION
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECISION exist?
Definitions of DECISION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of making up your mind about something
- noun - a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration
- noun - (boxing) a victory won on points when no knockout has occurred
- noun - the outcome of a game or contest
- noun - the trait of resoluteness as evidenced by firmness of character or purpose
- The passing of judgment on an issue under consideration.
- The act of reaching a conclusion or making up one’s mind.
- A conclusion or judgment reached or pronounced; a verdict.
- Firmness of character or action; determination.
- A victory in boxing won on points when no knockout has occurred.
- verb - to win a victory over a boxing opponent on points
There are 8 letters in DECISION: C D E I I N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECISION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECISION plus a wildcard: DECISION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECISION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECISION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.