Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IODINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IODINE exist?
Definitions of IODINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a nonmetallic element belonging to the halogens
- noun - a tincture consisting of a solution of iodine in ethyl alcohol
- A lustrous, grayish-black, corrosive, poisonous halogen element having radioactive isotopes, especially I 131, used as a medical tracer and in thyroid disease diagnosis and therapy.
- A liquid containing iodine dissolved in ethyl alcohol, used as an antiseptic for wounds.
- noun - a nonmetallic element
There are 6 letters in IODINE: D E I I N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IODINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IODINE plus a wildcard: IODINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IODINE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IODINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.