Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IODINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IODINE exist?
Definitions of IODINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a nonmetallic element belonging to the halogens
- noun - a tincture consisting of a solution of iodine in ethyl alcohol
- A lustrous, grayish-black, corrosive, poisonous halogen element having radioactive isotopes, especially I 131, used as a medical tracer and in thyroid disease diagnosis and therapy.
- A liquid containing iodine dissolved in ethyl alcohol, used as an antiseptic for wounds.
- n - a nonmetallic element
There are 6 letters in IODINE: D E I I N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IODINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IODINE plus a wildcard: IODINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IODINE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IODINE
- Fileiodine-sample.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Topical iodine
- Hi-Res Images of iodine
- iodine (I) Element 53 Physical PropertiesChemical Properties ...
- iodine is a bluish-black lustrous solid.(wikapedia.com)
- Fileiodine stain.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- iodine And Weight Loss iodine From Kelp
- iodine Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Life Extension Sea-iodine - eVitamins.com - Lowest Price
- iodine crystals