Scrabble word: IODINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IODINE exist?
Definitions of IODINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a nonmetallic element belonging to the halogens
- noun - a tincture consisting of a solution of iodine in ethyl alcohol
- A lustrous, grayish-black, corrosive, poisonous halogen element having radioactive isotopes, especially I 131, used as a medical tracer and in thyroid disease diagnosis and therapy.
- A liquid containing iodine dissolved in ethyl alcohol, used as an antiseptic for wounds.
- noun - a nonmetallic element