Scrabble word: EDITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EDITION exist?
Definitions of EDITION in dictionaries:
- noun - the form in which a text (especially a printed book) is published
- noun - all of the identical copies of something offered to the public at the same time
- noun - an issue of a newspaper
- noun - something a little different from others of the same type
- The entire number of copies of a publication issued at one time or from a single set of type.
- A single copy from this group.
- The form in which a publication is issued: a paperback edition of a novel; an annotated edition of Shakespeare.
- A version of an earlier publication having substantial changes or additions: a newly revised edition of a standard reference work.
- All the copies of a specified issue of a newspaper: the morning edition; the Sunday edition.
- A broadcast of a radio or television news program: Thursday’s edition of the six o’clock news.
- The entire number of like or identical items issued or produced as a set: a limited edition of early jazz recordings; a signed edition of a group of lithographs.
- Any of the various or successive forms in which something is offered or presented: this year’s edition of fall fashions from Paris.
- One that closely resembles an original; a version: The boy was a smaller edition of his father.
- noun - a particular series of printed material
There are 7 letters in EDITION: D E I I N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EDITION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EDITION plus a wildcard: EDITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EDITION
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EDITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.