Scrabble word: EDITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EDITION exist?
Definitions of EDITION in dictionaries:
- noun - the form in which a text (especially a printed book) is published
- noun - all of the identical copies of something offered to the public at the same time
- noun - an issue of a newspaper
- noun - something a little different from others of the same type
- The entire number of copies of a publication issued at one time or from a single set of type.
- A single copy from this group.
- The form in which a publication is issued: a paperback edition of a novel; an annotated edition of Shakespeare.
- A version of an earlier publication having substantial changes or additions: a newly revised edition of a standard reference work.
- All the copies of a specified issue of a newspaper: the morning edition; the Sunday edition.
- A broadcast of a radio or television news program: Thursday’s edition of the six o’clock news.
- The entire number of like or identical items issued or produced as a set: a limited edition of early jazz recordings; a signed edition of a group of lithographs.
- Any of the various or successive forms in which something is offered or presented: this year’s edition of fall fashions from Paris.
- One that closely resembles an original; a version: The boy was a smaller edition of his father.
- noun - a particular series of printed material