Scrabble word: EDITIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EDITIONS exist?
Definitions of EDITIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - the form in which a text (especially a printed book) is published
- noun - all of the identical copies of something offered to the public at the same time
- noun - an issue of a newspaper
- noun - something a little different from others of the same type
- noun - a particular series of printed material
There are 8 letters in EDITIONS: D E I I N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EDITIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EDITIONS plus a wildcard: EDITIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EDITIONS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EDITIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.