Scrabble word: DIGESTION
Is DIGESTION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DIGESTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of decomposing organic matter (as in sewage) by bacteria or by chemical action or heat
- noun - the organic process by which food is converted into substances that can be absorbed into the body
- noun - learning and coming to understand ideas and information
- The process by which food is converted into substances that can be absorbed and assimilated by the body.
- The result of this process.
- The ability to digest food.
- The process of decomposing organic matter in sewage by bacteria.
- Assimilation of ideas or information; understanding.
There are 9 letters in DIGESTION: D E G I I N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIGESTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIGESTION, to go: DIGESTION?
Let's rearrange the letters in DIGESTION and see some winning combinations
Images for DIGESTION
Lookup in Wiki for DIGESTION
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.