Scrabble word: DIGESTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIGESTION exist?
Definitions of DIGESTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of decomposing organic matter (as in sewage) by bacteria or by chemical action or heat
- noun - the organic process by which food is converted into substances that can be absorbed into the body
- noun - learning and coming to understand ideas and information
- The process by which food is converted into substances that can be absorbed and assimilated by the body.
- The result of this process.
- The ability to digest food.
- The process of decomposing organic matter in sewage by bacteria.
- Assimilation of ideas or information; understanding.
There are 9 letters in DIGESTION: D E G I I N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIGESTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIGESTION plus a wildcard: DIGESTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIGESTION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIGESTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.