Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SECOND
In which Scrabble dictionary does SECOND exist?
Definitions of SECOND in dictionaries:
- noun - 1/60 of a minute
- noun - an indefinitely short time
- noun - the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed near the second of the bases in the infield
- noun - a particular point in time
- noun - following the first in an ordering or series
- noun - a 60th part of a minute of arc
- noun - the official attendant of a contestant in a duel or boxing match
- noun - a speech seconding a motion
- noun - the gear that has the second lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle
- noun - merchandise that has imperfections
- verb - give support or one's approval to
- verb - transfer an employee to a different, temporary assignment
- adj - coming next after the first in position in space or time or degree or magnitude
- adj - a part or voice or instrument or orchestra section lower in pitch than or subordinate to the first
- adv - in the second place
- A brief interval of time; a moment.
- A unit of angular measure equal to one sixtieth of a minute.
- Coming next after the first in order, place, rank, time, or quality.
- Repeating an initial instance: a second chance.
- Reminiscent of one that is well known: a second George Washington; a second Waterloo.
- Alternate; other: every second year.
- Inferior to another; subordinate: received the title of second vice president at the bank; a leader who is second to none.
- Having a lower pitch.
- Singing or playing a part having a lower range.
- Having the second-highest ratio.
- The ordinal number matching the number 2 in a series.
- One of two equal parts.
- One that is next in order, place, time, or quality after the first.
- Often seconds.
- The official attendant of a contestant in a duel or boxing match.
- The interval between consecutive tones on the diatonic scale.
- A tone separated by this interval from another tone.
- A combination of two such tones in notation or in harmony.
- The second part, instrument, or voice in a harmonized composition.
- An utterance of endorsement, as to a parliamentary motion.
- The transmission gear or gear ratio used to produce forward speeds higher than those of first and lower than those of third in a motor vehicle.
- A second serving of food.
- Second base.
- To attend (a duelist or a boxer) as an aide or assistant.
- To promote or encourage; reinforce.
- To endorse (a motion or nomination) as a required preliminary to discussion or vote.
- To transfer (a military officer, for example) temporarily.
- In the second order, place, or rank: finished second.
- But for one other; save one: the second highest peak.
- v - to give support or encouragement to
There are 6 letters in SECOND: C D E N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SECOND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SECOND plus a wildcard: SECOND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SECOND
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SECOND
- como se llaman los integrantes de 30 seconds the mars
- Mankinds Worst Wars and Armed Conflicts Paranormalknowledge.com
- Finyo Photos Jean-Claude Van Damme wife Darcy original press photo
- FDRs New Deal Look who paid for it Ned Graces Blog ...
- second battle of Bull Run. Positions of troops Aug. 30 1862.
- Monarchy cille85
- German conquests in Europe 1939-1942
- Pokemon Abyssal Ruins map (Black White) Pokemon Database
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.