Is INDICES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INDICES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a numerical scale used to compare variables with one another or with some reference number
- noun - a number or ratio (a value on a scale of measurement) derived from a series of observed facts
- noun - a mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself
- noun - an alphabetical listing of names and topics along with page numbers where they are discussed
- noun - the finger next to the thumb
- noun - a type of reference guide at the end of a book
- verb - to provide with an index
There are 7 letters in INDICES: C D E I I N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INDICES
To search all scrabble anagrams of INDICES, to go: INDICES?
Rearrange the letters in INDICES and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of INDICES
6 letters out of INDICES
5 letters out of INDICES
4 letters out of INDICES
3 letters out of INDICES
2 letters out of INDICES
Contextual use of INDICES
What's nearby INDICES
Lookup in Wiki for INDICES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INDICES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INDICES"