Scrabble word: INDICES
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDICES exist?
Definitions of INDICES in dictionaries:
- noun - a numerical scale used to compare variables with one another or with some reference number
- noun - a number or ratio (a value on a scale of measurement) derived from a series of observed facts
- noun - a mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself
- noun - an alphabetical listing of names and topics along with page numbers where they are discussed
- noun - the finger next to the thumb
- noun - a type of reference guide at the end of a book
- verb - to provide with an index
There are 7 letters in INDICES: C D E I I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDICES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDICES plus a wildcard: INDICES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDICES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDICES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.