Scrabble word: INSIDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSIDER exist?
Definitions of INSIDER in dictionaries:
- noun - an officer of a corporation or others who have access to private information about the corporation's operations
- adj - relating to or being on the side closer to the center or within a defined space
- adj - being or applying to the inside of a building
- adj - confined to an exclusive group
- adj - away from the outer edge
- An accepted member of a group.
- One who has special knowledge or access to confidential information.
- noun - an accepted member of a clique
There are 7 letters in INSIDER: D E I I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSIDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSIDER plus a wildcard: INSIDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSIDER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSIDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.