Scrabble word: INSIDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSIDER exist?
Definitions of INSIDER in dictionaries:
- noun - an officer of a corporation or others who have access to private information about the corporation's operations
- adj - relating to or being on the side closer to the center or within a defined space
- adj - being or applying to the inside of a building
- adj - confined to an exclusive group
- adj - away from the outer edge
- An accepted member of a group.
- One who has special knowledge or access to confidential information.
- noun - an accepted member of a clique