Scrabble word: INSPIRED
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSPIRED exist?
Definitions of INSPIRED in dictionaries:
- verb - heighten or intensify
- verb - supply the inspiration for
- verb - serve as the inciting cause of
- verb - spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts
- verb - fill with revolutionary ideas
- verb - draw in (air)
- adj - being of such surpassing excellence as to suggest inspiration by the gods
- Of such surpassing brilliance or excellence as to suggest divine inspiration: an inspired musician; an inspired performance.
- verb - to animate the mind or emotions of