Scrabble word: INSPIRED
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSPIRED exist?
Definitions of INSPIRED in dictionaries:
- verb - heighten or intensify
- verb - supply the inspiration for
- verb - serve as the inciting cause of
- verb - spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts
- verb - fill with revolutionary ideas
- verb - draw in (air)
- adj - being of such surpassing excellence as to suggest inspiration by the gods
- Of such surpassing brilliance or excellence as to suggest divine inspiration: an inspired musician; an inspired performance.
- verb - to animate the mind or emotions of
There are 8 letters in INSPIRED: D E I I N P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSPIRED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSPIRED plus a wildcard: INSPIRED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSPIRED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSPIRED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.