Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEVISING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEVISING exist?
Definitions of DEVISING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act that results in something coming to be
- verb - come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort
- verb - arrange by systematic planning and united effort
- verb - give by will, especially real property
- verb - to form in the mind
There are 8 letters in DEVISING: D E G I I N S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEVISING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEVISING plus a wildcard: DEVISING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEVISING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEVISING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.