Scrabble word: DIVINEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIVINEST exist?
Definitions of DIVINEST in dictionaries:
- adj - emanating from God
- adj - resulting from divine providence
- adj - being or having the nature of a god
- adj - devoted to or in the service or worship of a deity
- adj - appropriate to or befitting a god
- adj - being of such surpassing excellence as to suggest inspiration by the gods
- adv - pertaining to or characteristic of a god [adj -VINER, -VINEST] : DIVINELY
- verb - to foretell by occult means
There are 8 letters in DIVINEST: D E I I N S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVINEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIVINEST plus a wildcard: DIVINEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIVINEST
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIVINEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.