Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DISINVEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISINVEST exist?
Definitions of DISINVEST in dictionaries:
- verb - deprive of status or authority
- verb - reduce or dispose of
- verb - remove (someone's or one's own) clothes
There are 9 letters in DISINVEST: D E I I N S S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISINVEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISINVEST plus a wildcard: DISINVEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISINVEST
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISINVEST
- Monete oro Australia - Royal Gold Group S.r.l.
- Example of the course ( UNCTAD and Foreign direct investment )
- Early Childhood Preschool Matters... Today Page 2
- munir hassan 1995 - naddel and hassan
- Surviving neoliberalism - Philosophers for Change
- Britains unions have thrown their weight behind a campaign of ...
- Buycott Starbucks Jewbucks Moneybucks Zionbucks Israellycool
- Investment is based on plans for committing existing ornew funds to ...
- Survivor Christina Aguilera at a Hurricane Sandy benefit event in ...
- neighbors disinvest in the tape worm follow the popsicle index
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.