Scrabble word: VISITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VISITS exist?
Definitions of VISITS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of going to see some person or place or thing for a short time
- noun - a meeting arranged by the visitor to see someone (such as a doctor or lawyer) for treatment or advice
- noun - the act of visiting in an official capacity (as for an inspection)
- noun - the act of going to see some person in a professional capacity
- noun - a temporary stay (e.g., as a guest)
- verb - go to see a place, as for entertainment
- verb - go to certain places as for sightseeing
- verb - pay a brief visit
- verb - come to see in an official or professional capacity
- verb - impose something unpleasant
- verb - talk socially without exchanging too much information
- verb - stay with as a guest
- verb - assail
- verb - to go or come to see someone or something
There are 6 letters in VISITS: I I S S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VISITS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VISITS plus a wildcard: VISITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VISITS
Images for VISITS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.