Scrabble word: VISIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does VISIT exist?
Definitions of VISIT in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of going to see some person or place or thing for a short time
- noun - a meeting arranged by the visitor to see someone (such as a doctor or lawyer) for treatment or advice
- noun - the act of visiting in an official capacity (as for an inspection)
- noun - the act of going to see some person in a professional capacity
- noun - a temporary stay (e.g., as a guest)
- verb - go to see a place, as for entertainment
- verb - go to certain places as for sightseeing
- verb - pay a brief visit
- verb - come to see in an official or professional capacity
- verb - impose something unpleasant
- verb - talk socially without exchanging too much information
- verb - stay with as a guest
- verb - assail
- To call on socially: visit friends.
- To go to see or spend time at (a place) with a certain intent: visit a museum; visited London.
- To stay with as a guest.
- To go to see in an official or professional capacity: visited the dentist; a priest visiting his parishioners.
- To go or come to: visits the bank on Fridays.
- To go to see in order to aid or console: visit the sick and dying.
- To make itself known to or seize fleetingly: was visited by a bizarre thought.
- To afflict or assail: A plague visited the village.
- To inflict punishment on or for; avenge: The sins of the ancestors were visited on their descendants.
- To make a visit.
- To converse or chat: Stay and visit with me for a while.
- The act or an instance of visiting a person, place, or thing.
- A stay or sojourn as a guest.
- The act of visiting in a professional capacity.
- The act of visiting in an official capacity, such as an inspection or examination.
- verb - to go or come to see someone or something
There are 5 letters in VISIT: I I S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VISIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VISIT plus a wildcard: VISIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VISIT
Images for VISIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.