Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIVESTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIVESTS exist?
Definitions of DIVESTS in dictionaries:
- verb - take away possessions from someone
- verb - deprive of status or authority
- verb - reduce or dispose of
- verb - remove (someone's or one's own) clothes
- v - to strip or deprive of anything
There are 7 letters in DIVESTS: D E I S S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVESTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIVESTS plus a wildcard: DIVESTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIVESTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIVESTS
- SunOpta divests of Salinas California Frozen Fruit Assets - Worldnews ...
- BP divests Stake in Sean Field for 288 Mln (UK) Offshore Energy ...
- NYC Teachers Pension Funds divests From Stock In Companies That Make ...
- Sanoma divests Apollo bookstores in Estonia - Law firm SORAINEN
- The Hindu Business SBI divests stake in mutual fund arm to Societe ...
- Eni divests in two Nigerian blocks SweetCrude Reports
- Oerlikon divests Natural Fibers and Textile Components Business Units ...
- Petrom Recherche avec Photos Vidos Facebook News & Liens ...
- Royal DSM divests DSM Elastomers News ChemistryViews
- The BellAstral deal puts Canadians choice at risk Its time to ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.