Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VESTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VESTS exist?
Definitions of VESTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a man's sleeveless garment worn underneath a coat
- noun - a collarless men's undergarment for the upper part of the body
- verb - provide with power and authority
- verb - place (authority, property, or rights) in the control of a person or group of persons
- verb - become legally vested
- verb - clothe oneself in ecclesiastical garments
- verb - clothe formally
- verb - to place in the control of
There are 5 letters in VESTS: E S S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VESTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VESTS plus a wildcard: VESTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VESTS
Images for VESTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.