Scrabble word: DIVEST
Is DIVEST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIVEST in various dictionaries:
- verb - take away possessions from someone
- verb - deprive of status or authority
- verb - reduce or dispose of
- verb - remove (someone's or one's own) clothes
- To strip, as of clothes.
- To deprive, as of rights or property; dispossess.
- To free of; rid: “Most secretive of men, let him at last divest himself of secrets, both his and ours” (Brendan Gill).
- To sell off or otherwise dispose of (a subsidiary company or an investment).
- To devest.
- verb - to strip or deprive of anything
There are 6 letters in DIVEST: D E I S T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVEST
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIVEST, to go: DIVEST?
Rearrange the letters in DIVEST and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of DIVEST
5 letters out of DIVEST
4 letters out of DIVEST
3 letters out of DIVEST
2 letters out of DIVEST
Images for DIVEST
Lookup in Wiki for DIVEST
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.