Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIVEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIVEST exist?
Definitions of DIVEST in dictionaries:
- verb - take away possessions from someone
- verb - deprive of status or authority
- verb - reduce or dispose of
- verb - remove (someone's or one's own) clothes
- To strip, as of clothes.
- To deprive, as of rights or property; dispossess.
- To free of; rid: “Most secretive of men, let him at last divest himself of secrets, both his and ours” (Brendan Gill).
- To sell off or otherwise dispose of (a subsidiary company or an investment).
- To devest.
- v - to strip or deprive of anything
There are 6 letters in DIVEST: D E I S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIVEST plus a wildcard: DIVEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIVEST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIVEST
- divest Graduados
- Michael Bloomberg OK on gun-industry money in NYC teachers pension ...
- Email This BlogThis Share to Twitter Share to Facebook
- Princeton University officials are considering divesting from ...
- FileIsrael - Boycott divest sanction.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Students in Minneapolis seeking steps to cut atmospheric carbon ...
- November 2007 The Unabating Enlightenment of Max
- STATE OF CALIFORNIA PETEWILSON Governor
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.