Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INVESTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVESTS exist?
Definitions of INVESTS in dictionaries:
- verb - make an investment
- verb - give qualities or abilities to
- verb - furnish with power or authority
- verb - provide with power and authority
- verb - place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position
- verb - to commit something of value for future profit
There are 7 letters in INVESTS: E I N S S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVESTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVESTS plus a wildcard: INVESTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVESTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVESTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.