Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INVESTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVESTS exist?
Definitions of INVESTS in dictionaries:
- verb - make an investment
- verb - give qualities or abilities to
- verb - furnish with power or authority
- verb - provide with power and authority
- verb - place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position
- v - to commit something of value for future profit
There are 7 letters in INVESTS: E I N S S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVESTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVESTS plus a wildcard: INVESTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVESTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVESTS
- Mail.Ru invests 250K In Robotics Apps Store
- Google invests in Clean Power Finance to support solar power ...
- The Rumor Mill News Reading Room - Breaking Stories
- Excel Design & Print invests in Ryobi Four-Colour GenesisNews
- Warren Buffet invests 5 Billion in Bank of America ...
- NASA invests 1.1 Billion in Manned Commercial Trips to Space ...
- Southbank Centre invests In Multiple Soundcraft Vi1 Consoles ...
- Pittsburg invests 5 million dollars into the Weede expansion.
- ... Profits as the Company invests in Technology - Tech Travel Agent Blog
- 18 x 24 inch Screen Print Signed Edition of 350.