Scrabble word: DISSENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISSENT exist?
Definitions of DISSENT in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) the difference of one judge's opinion from that of the majority
- noun - a difference of opinion
- noun - the act of protesting
- verb - withhold assent
- verb - express opposition through action or words
- verb - be of different opinions
- To differ in opinion or feeling; disagree.
- To withhold assent or approval.
- Difference of opinion or feeling; disagreement.
- The refusal to conform to the authority or doctrine of an established church; nonconformity.
- A justice’s refusal to concur with the opinion of a majority, as on a higher court.
- verb - to differ in opinion