Scrabble word: DISSENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISSENT exist?
Definitions of DISSENT in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) the difference of one judge's opinion from that of the majority
- noun - a difference of opinion
- noun - the act of protesting
- verb - withhold assent
- verb - express opposition through action or words
- verb - be of different opinions
- To differ in opinion or feeling; disagree.
- To withhold assent or approval.
- Difference of opinion or feeling; disagreement.
- The refusal to conform to the authority or doctrine of an established church; nonconformity.
- A justice’s refusal to concur with the opinion of a majority, as on a higher court.
- verb - to differ in opinion
There are 7 letters in DISSENT: D E I N S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISSENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISSENT plus a wildcard: DISSENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISSENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISSENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.