Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RIVETING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIVETING exist?
Definitions of RIVETING in dictionaries:
- verb - direct one's attention on something
- verb - fasten with a rivet or rivets
- verb - hold (someone's attention)
- adj - capable of arousing and holding the attention
- Wholly absorbing or engrossing one’s attention; fascinating: The last chapter was so riveting that I was reading past midnight.
- verb - to fasten with a type of metal bolt
There are 8 letters in RIVETING: E G I I N R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIVETING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIVETING plus a wildcard: RIVETING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIVETING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RIVETING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.