Scrabble word: VIRULENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIRULENT exist?
Definitions of VIRULENT in dictionaries:
- adj - extremely poisonous or injurious
- adj - infectious
- adj - harsh or corrosive in tone
- Extremely infectious, malignant, or poisonous.
- Capable of causing disease by breaking down protective mechanisms of the host.
- Intensely irritating, obnoxious, or harsh.
- adj - extremely poisonous
There are 8 letters in VIRULENT: E I L N R T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIRULENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIRULENT plus a wildcard: VIRULENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIRULENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VIRULENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.