Scrabble word: TRIVET
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIVET exist?
Definitions of TRIVET in dictionaries:
- noun - a three-legged metal stand for supporting a cooking vessel in a hearth
- noun - a stand with short feet used under a hot dish on a table
- A metal stand with short feet, used under a hot dish on a table.
- A three-legged stand made of metal, used for supporting cooking vessels in a hearth.
- noun - a small stand having three legs
There are 6 letters in TRIVET: E I R T T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIVET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIVET plus a wildcard: TRIVET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIVET
Images for TRIVET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.