Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIVERT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIVERT exist?
Definitions of DIVERT in dictionaries:
- verb - turn aside
- verb - send on a course or in a direction different from the planned or intended one
- verb - occupy in an agreeable, entertaining or pleasant fashion
- verb - withdraw (money) and move into a different location, often secretly and with dishonest intentions
- To turn aside from a course or direction: Traffic was diverted around the scene of the accident.
- To distract: My attention was diverted by an argument between motorists.
- To turn aside.
- verb - to turn aside
There are 6 letters in DIVERT: D E I R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVERT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIVERT plus a wildcard: DIVERT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIVERT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIVERT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.