Scrabble word: DIVERT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIVERT exist?
Definitions of DIVERT in dictionaries:
- verb - turn aside
- verb - send on a course or in a direction different from the planned or intended one
- verb - occupy in an agreeable, entertaining or pleasant fashion
- verb - withdraw (money) and move into a different location, often secretly and with dishonest intentions
- To turn aside from a course or direction: Traffic was diverted around the scene of the accident.
- To distract: My attention was diverted by an argument between motorists.
- To turn aside.
- verb - to turn aside