Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VERDICT
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERDICT exist?
Definitions of VERDICT in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) the findings of a jury on issues of fact submitted to it for decision
- The finding of a jury in a trial.
- An expressed conclusion; a judgment or an opinion: the verdict of history.
- n - the decision of a jury at the end of a legal proceeding
There are 7 letters in VERDICT: C D E I R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERDICT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERDICT plus a wildcard: VERDICT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERDICT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VERDICT
- Judge hammer Stock Photo 1696998
- verdict - Jean Gabin Sophia Loren
- Masque de ski Cb - verdict M - 1566P001M - Cat.1 3 - Masques ...
- Ralphs Life The verdict
- Armored Core verdict Day arriver in Europa questo Autunno Matt ...
- HAWTHORNE verdict 2
- Heres At Least One verdict on Phil Spector (BryceZabel.com)
- Call to Arms to save the largest open-air assemblage of Upper ...
- Open Toe Platform Stiletto Pump Anne Michelle verdict17 eBay