Scrabble word: VERITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERITY exist?
Definitions of VERITY in dictionaries:
- noun - conformity to reality or actuality
- noun - an enduring or necessary ethical or religious or aesthetic truth
- The quality or condition of being true, factual, or real.
- Something, such as a statement, principle, or belief, that is true, especially an enduring truth: “The mind once suddenly aware of a verity for the first time immediately invents it again” (Agnes Sligh Turnbull).
- noun - conformity to fact or reality
There are 6 letters in VERITY: E I R T V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERITY plus a wildcard: VERITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERITY
Images for VERITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.