Scrabble word: VERITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERITY exist?
Definitions of VERITY in dictionaries:
- noun - conformity to reality or actuality
- noun - an enduring or necessary ethical or religious or aesthetic truth
- The quality or condition of being true, factual, or real.
- Something, such as a statement, principle, or belief, that is true, especially an enduring truth: “The mind once suddenly aware of a verity for the first time immediately invents it again” (Agnes Sligh Turnbull).
- noun - conformity to fact or reality