Scrabble word: VARIETY
In which Scrabble dictionary does VARIETY exist?
Definitions of VARIETY in dictionaries:
- noun - a collection containing a variety of sorts of things
- noun - noticeable heterogeneity
- noun - (biology) a taxonomic category consisting of members of a species that differ from others of the same species in minor but heritable characteristics
- noun - a show consisting of a series of short unrelated performances
- noun - a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
- noun - a difference that is usually pleasant
- The quality or condition of being various or varied; diversity.
- A number or collection of varied things, especially of a particular group; an assortment: brought home a variety of snacks.
- A group that is distinguished from other groups by a specific characteristic or set of characteristics.
- A taxonomic subdivision of a species consisting of naturally occurring or selectively bred populations or individuals that differ from the remainder of the species in certain minor characters.
- An organism, especially a plant, belonging to such a subdivision.
- A variety show.
- noun - something differing from others of the same general kind