Scrabble word: VARIETY
In which Scrabble dictionary does VARIETY exist?
Definitions of VARIETY in dictionaries:
- noun - a collection containing a variety of sorts of things
- noun - noticeable heterogeneity
- noun - (biology) a taxonomic category consisting of members of a species that differ from others of the same species in minor but heritable characteristics
- noun - a show consisting of a series of short unrelated performances
- noun - a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
- noun - a difference that is usually pleasant
- The quality or condition of being various or varied; diversity.
- A number or collection of varied things, especially of a particular group; an assortment: brought home a variety of snacks.
- A group that is distinguished from other groups by a specific characteristic or set of characteristics.
- A taxonomic subdivision of a species consisting of naturally occurring or selectively bred populations or individuals that differ from the remainder of the species in certain minor characters.
- An organism, especially a plant, belonging to such a subdivision.
- A variety show.
- noun - something differing from others of the same general kind
There are 7 letters in VARIETY: A E I R T V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VARIETY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VARIETY plus a wildcard: VARIETY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VARIETY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VARIETY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.