Scrabble word: VARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does VARY exist?
Definitions of VARY in dictionaries:
- verb - become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence
- verb - be at variance with
- verb - be subject to change in accordance with a variable
- verb - make something more diverse and varied
- To make or cause changes in the characteristics or attributes of; modify or alter.
- To give variety to; make diverse: vary one’s diet.
- To introduce under new aspects; express in a different manner: vary a musical tempo.
- To undergo or show change: The temperature varied throughout the day.
- See Synonyms at differ.
- To undergo successive or alternate changes in attributes or qualities: Foliage varies with the seasons.
- verb - to become or make different