Scrabble word: VARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does VARY exist?
Definitions of VARY in dictionaries:
- verb - become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence
- verb - be at variance with
- verb - be subject to change in accordance with a variable
- verb - make something more diverse and varied
- To make or cause changes in the characteristics or attributes of; modify or alter.
- To give variety to; make diverse: vary one’s diet.
- To introduce under new aspects; express in a different manner: vary a musical tempo.
- To undergo or show change: The temperature varied throughout the day.
- See Synonyms at differ.
- To undergo successive or alternate changes in attributes or qualities: Foliage varies with the seasons.
- verb - to become or make different
There are 4 letters in VARY: A R V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VARY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VARY plus a wildcard: VARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VARY
Images for VARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.