Scrabble word: GRAVY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAVY exist?
Definitions of GRAVY in dictionaries:
- noun - a sauce made by adding stock, flour, or other ingredients to the juice and fat that drips from cooking meats
- noun - the seasoned but not thickened juices that drip from cooking meats
- noun - a sudden happening that brings good fortune (as a sudden opportunity to make money)
- The juices that drip from cooking meat.
- A sauce made by thickening and seasoning these juices.
- Money, profit, or benefit easily or illicitly gained.
- Payment or benefit in excess of what is expected or required.
- noun - a sauce of the fat and juices from cooked meat