Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRAVY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAVY exist?
Definitions of GRAVY in dictionaries:
- noun - a sauce made by adding stock, flour, or other ingredients to the juice and fat that drips from cooking meats
- noun - the seasoned but not thickened juices that drip from cooking meats
- noun - a sudden happening that brings good fortune (as a sudden opportunity to make money)
- The juices that drip from cooking meat.
- A sauce made by thickening and seasoning these juices.
- Money, profit, or benefit easily or illicitly gained.
- Payment or benefit in excess of what is expected or required.
- noun - a sauce of the fat and juices from cooked meat
There are 5 letters in GRAVY: A G R V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAVY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRAVY plus a wildcard: GRAVY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAVY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRAVY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.