Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRAVY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAVY exist?
Definitions of GRAVY in dictionaries:
- noun - a sauce made by adding stock, flour, or other ingredients to the juice and fat that drips from cooking meats
- noun - the seasoned but not thickened juices that drip from cooking meats
- noun - a sudden happening that brings good fortune (as a sudden opportunity to make money)
- The juices that drip from cooking meat.
- A sauce made by thickening and seasoning these juices.
- Money, profit, or benefit easily or illicitly gained.
- Payment or benefit in excess of what is expected or required.
- n - a sauce of the fat and juices from cooked meat
There are 5 letters in GRAVY: A G R V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAVY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRAVY plus a wildcard: GRAVY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAVY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRAVY
- Kitchen Notebook A gravy Primer 2000s Archive gourmet.com
- Hot Chips & gravy Flickr - Photo Sharing
- ... Snapshots To Great Shots Review 16-Biscuits-and-gravy Everyday HDR
- Boneless Chicken Breast With gravy Recipes Yummly
- Vegetarian gravy for Thanksgiving - Pham Fatale
- KFC Mashed Potatoes with gravy Nutrition Information
- Uncle Petes Grill Federal Hills best grill
- Non-Veggie Recipe Roundup Cook like a Bong
- No-fry Cauliflower Manchurian gravy
- Biscuits & gravy American Cowboy