Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OVARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVARY exist?
Definitions of OVARY in dictionaries:
- noun - the organ that bears the ovules of a flower
- noun - (vertebrates) one of usually two organs that produce ova and secrete estrogen and progesterone
- The usually paired female or hermaphroditic reproductive organ that produces ova and, in vertebrates, estrogen and progesterone.
- The ovule-bearing lower part of a pistil that ripens into a fruit.
- noun - a female reproductive gland
There are 5 letters in OVARY: A O R V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVARY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVARY plus a wildcard: OVARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVARY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.