Scrabble word: SAVORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAVORY exist?
Definitions of SAVORY in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several aromatic herbs or subshrubs of the genus Satureja having spikes of flowers attractive to bees
- noun - dwarf aromatic shrub of Mediterranean regions
- noun - either of two aromatic herbs of the mint family
- noun - an aromatic or spicy dish served at the end of dinner or as an hors d'oeuvre
- adj - morally wholesome or acceptable
- adj - having an agreeably pungent taste
- adj - pleasing to the sense of taste
- Appetizing to the taste or smell: a savory stew.
- Piquant, pungent, or salty to the taste; not sweet.
- Morally respectable; inoffensive: a past that was scarcely savory.
- An annual Mediterranean aromatic herb (Satureja hortensis) of the mint family, having flowers with a pale lavender to white corolla.
- A related Mediterranean aromatic herb (Satureja montana) having flowers in a long, white or pink corolla.
- The leaves of either of these plants, used as seasoning.
- Any of several plants of the genus Micromeria in the mint family.
- adv - pleasant to the taste or smell [adj -VORIER, -VORIEST] : SAVORILY
- noun - a savory dish served before or after a meal
There are 6 letters in SAVORY: A O R S V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAVORY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAVORY plus a wildcard: SAVORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAVORY
Images for SAVORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.