Scrabble word: SAVOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAVOR exist?
Definitions of SAVOR in dictionaries:
- noun - the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- verb - derive or receive pleasure from
- verb - have flavor
- verb - taste appreciatively
- verb - give taste to
- The taste or smell of something.
- A specific taste or smell.
- A distinctive quality or sensation: enjoying the savor of victory.
- To have a particular taste or smell: a dish that savors of curry.
- To exhibit a specified quality or characteristic; smack: postures that savored of vanity.
- To impart flavor or scent to; season: savored the bland soup with salt.
- To taste or smell, especially with pleasure: savored each morsel of the feast.
- To appreciate fully; enjoy or relish: I want to savor this great moment of accomplishment.
- verb - to taste or smell with pleasure