Scrabble word: SAVOR
Is SAVOR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SAVOR in dictionaries:
- noun - the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- verb - derive or receive pleasure from
- verb - have flavor
- verb - taste appreciatively
- verb - give taste to
- The taste or smell of something.
- A specific taste or smell.
- A distinctive quality or sensation: enjoying the savor of victory.
- To have a particular taste or smell: a dish that savors of curry.
- To exhibit a specified quality or characteristic; smack: postures that savored of vanity.
- To impart flavor or scent to; season: savored the bland soup with salt.
- To taste or smell, especially with pleasure: savored each morsel of the feast.
- To appreciate fully; enjoy or relish: I want to savor this great moment of accomplishment.
- verb - to taste or smell with pleasure
There are 5 letters in SAVOR: A O R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAVOR
Click to search all anagrams of SAVOR plus a wildcard: SAVOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAVOR
Images for SAVOR
Lookup in Wiki for SAVOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.