Scrabble word: FAVORS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAVORS exist?
Definitions of FAVORS in dictionaries:
- noun - an act of gracious kindness
- noun - an advantage to the benefit of someone or something
- noun - an inclination to approve
- noun - a feeling of favorable regard
- noun - souvenir consisting of a small gift given to a guest at a party
- verb - promote over another
- verb - consider as the favorite
- verb - treat gently or carefully
- verb - bestow a privilege upon
- verb - to regard with approval
There are 6 letters in FAVORS: A F O R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAVORS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAVORS plus a wildcard: FAVORS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAVORS
Images for FAVORS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.