Scrabble word: VOTARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOTARY exist?
Definitions of VOTARY in dictionaries:
- noun - one bound by vows to a religion or life of worship or service
- noun - a priest or priestess (or consecrated worshipper) in a non-Christian religion or cult
- noun - a devoted (almost religiously so) adherent of a cause or person or activity
- A person bound by vows to live a life of religious worship or service.
- A devout adherent of a cult or religion; a committed worshiper: the votaries of Aphrodite.
- A person who is fervently devoted, as to a leader or an ideal; a faithful follower.
- These nouns refer to one who is devoted to a person, a cause, or an activity.
- noun - a person who is bound by religious vows