Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VOTARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOTARY exist?
Definitions of VOTARY in dictionaries:
- noun - one bound by vows to a religion or life of worship or service
- noun - a priest or priestess (or consecrated worshipper) in a non-Christian religion or cult
- noun - a devoted (almost religiously so) adherent of a cause or person or activity
- A person bound by vows to live a life of religious worship or service.
- A devout adherent of a cult or religion; a committed worshiper: the votaries of Aphrodite.
- A person who is fervently devoted, as to a leader or an ideal; a faithful follower.
- These nouns refer to one who is devoted to a person, a cause, or an activity.
- n - a person who is bound by religious vows
There are 6 letters in VOTARY: A O R T V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOTARY plus a wildcard: VOTARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOTARY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VOTARY
- Hestia Image Hestia Facts
- Ravnica Visual Spoiler
- votary - Oversize Scarves and Soft Blankets New York - DailyCandy
- Adidas Black Trainers
- Ardhoruka langoti type of patterned striped drawers- a short strip ...
- votary G44918
- adidas adiCup votary USA by Arkitip & UNDFTD Evil Monito
- AdidaS votary