Scrabble word: VOTARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOTARY exist?
Definitions of VOTARY in dictionaries:
- noun - one bound by vows to a religion or life of worship or service
- noun - a priest or priestess (or consecrated worshipper) in a non-Christian religion or cult
- noun - a devoted (almost religiously so) adherent of a cause or person or activity
- A person bound by vows to live a life of religious worship or service.
- A devout adherent of a cult or religion; a committed worshiper: the votaries of Aphrodite.
- A person who is fervently devoted, as to a leader or an ideal; a faithful follower.
- These nouns refer to one who is devoted to a person, a cause, or an activity.
- noun - a person who is bound by religious vows
There are 6 letters in VOTARY: A O R T V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOTARY plus a wildcard: VOTARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOTARY
Images for VOTARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.