Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERY exist?
Definitions of VERY in dictionaries:
- adj - precisely as stated
- adj - being the exact same one
- adv - used as intensifiers
- adv - precisely so
- In a high degree; extremely: very happy; very much admired.
- Truly; absolutely: the very best advice; attended the very same schools.
- Complete; absolute: at the very end of his career; the very opposite.
- Used to emphasize the importance of the thing named: “The very essence of artistic expression is invention” (Irving R.
- Being particularly suitable or appropriate: the very item needed to increase sales.
- Being precisely as stated: the very center of town.
- Mere: The very thought is frightening.
- Actual: caught in the very act of stealing.
- In general usage very is not used alone to modify a past participle.
- adj - free from restriction
- noun - something that is absolute
There are 4 letters in VERY: E R V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERY plus a wildcard: VERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERY
Images for VERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.