Scrabble word: NERVY
In which Scrabble dictionary does NERVY exist?
Definitions of NERVY in dictionaries:
- adj - being in a tense state
- adj - showing or requiring courage and contempt of danger
- adj - offensively bold
- Arrogantly impudent; brazen.
- Showing or requiring courage and fortitude; bold.
- Jumpy; nervous.
- Full of muscular force; sinewy.
- adj - offensively bold or disrespectful
There are 5 letters in NERVY: E N R V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NERVY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NERVY plus a wildcard: NERVY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NERVY
Images for NERVY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.