Scrabble word: ENVY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENVY exist?
Definitions of ENVY in dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of grudging admiration and desire to have something that is possessed by another
- noun - spite and resentment at seeing the success of another (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- verb - feel envious towards
- verb - be envious of
- A feeling of discontent and resentment aroused by and in conjunction with desire for the possessions or qualities of another.
- The object of such feeling: Their new pool made them the envy of their neighbors.
- To feel envy toward.
- These verbs mean to feel resentful or painful desire for another’s advantages or possessions.
- verb - to be envious of