Scrabble word: ENVY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENVY exist?
Definitions of ENVY in dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of grudging admiration and desire to have something that is possessed by another
- noun - spite and resentment at seeing the success of another (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- verb - feel envious towards
- verb - be envious of
- A feeling of discontent and resentment aroused by and in conjunction with desire for the possessions or qualities of another.
- The object of such feeling: Their new pool made them the envy of their neighbors.
- To feel envy toward.
- These verbs mean to feel resentful or painful desire for another’s advantages or possessions.
- verb - to be envious of
There are 4 letters in ENVY: E N V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENVY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENVY plus a wildcard: ENVY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENVY
Images for ENVY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.