Scrabble word: ENVOY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENVOY exist?
Definitions of ENVOY in dictionaries:
- noun - a diplomat having less authority than an ambassador
- noun - someone sent on a mission to represent the interests of someone else
- noun - a brief stanza concluding certain forms of poetry
- A representative of a government who is sent on a special diplomatic mission.
- A minister plenipotentiary assigned to a foreign embassy, ranking next below the ambassador.
- A messenger; an agent.
- A short closing stanza in certain verse forms, such as the ballade or sestina, dedicating the poem to a patron or summarizing its main ideas.
- The concluding portion of a prose work or a play.
There are 5 letters in ENVOY: E N O V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENVOY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENVOY plus a wildcard: ENVOY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENVOY
Images for ENVOY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.