Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONVEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONVEY exist?
Definitions of CONVEY in dictionaries:
- verb - make known
- verb - serve as a means for expressing something
- verb - transfer to another
- verb - transmit a title or property
- verb - transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
- verb - take something or somebody with oneself somewhere
- verb - go or come after and bring or take back
- To take or carry from one place to another; transport.
- To serve as a medium of transmission for; transmit: wires that convey electricity.
- To communicate or make known; impart: “a look intended to convey sympathetic comprehension” (Saki).
- To transfer ownership of or title to.
- To steal.
There are 6 letters in CONVEY: C E N O V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONVEY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONVEY plus a wildcard: CONVEY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONVEY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONVEY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.