Scrabble word: CONVEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONVEY exist?
Definitions of CONVEY in dictionaries:
- verb - make known
- verb - serve as a means for expressing something
- verb - transfer to another
- verb - transmit a title or property
- verb - transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
- verb - take something or somebody with oneself somewhere
- verb - go or come after and bring or take back
- To take or carry from one place to another; transport.
- To serve as a medium of transmission for; transmit: wires that convey electricity.
- To communicate or make known; impart: “a look intended to convey sympathetic comprehension” (Saki).
- To transfer ownership of or title to.
- To steal.