Scrabble word: COVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COVE exist?
Definitions of COVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small inlet
- noun - small or narrow cave in the side of a cliff or mountain
- A small sheltered bay in the shoreline of a sea, river, or lake.
- A recess or small valley in the side of a mountain.
- A cave or cavern.
- A narrow gap or pass between hills or woods.
- A concave molding.
- A curved surface forming a junction between a ceiling and a wall.
- A fellow; a man.
- verb - to curve over or inward
There are 4 letters in COVE: C E O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COVE plus a wildcard: COVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COVE
Images for COVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.