Scrabble word: COVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COVE exist?
Definitions of COVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small inlet
- noun - small or narrow cave in the side of a cliff or mountain
- A small sheltered bay in the shoreline of a sea, river, or lake.
- A recess or small valley in the side of a mountain.
- A cave or cavern.
- A narrow gap or pass between hills or woods.
- A concave molding.
- A curved surface forming a junction between a ceiling and a wall.
- A fellow; a man.
- verb - to curve over or inward