Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EVERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVERY exist?
Definitions of EVERY in dictionaries:
- adj - (used of count nouns) each and all of the members of a group considered singly and without exception
- adj - each and all of a series of entities or intervals as specified
- Constituting each and all members of a group without exception.
- Being all possible: had every chance of winning, but lost.
- Being each of a specified succession of objects or intervals: every third seat; every two hours.
- In all ways; equally: He is every bit as mean as she is.
- In every direction.
- But when a sentence contains a pronoun whose antecedent is introduced by every, grammar and sense pull in different directions.
- adj - each without exception
There are 5 letters in EVERY: E E R V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EVERY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EVERY plus a wildcard: EVERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EVERY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EVERY
- every drop counts - help to save water
- Flags world map Flag Wallpapers HD Wallpapers For Free Download
- LEGO Ninjago 2521 Lightning Dragon Battle Smashing Bricks
- Available Now at Disney.com
- party rock anthem LMFAO every day im shufflin
- everyday im shuffling. by Pillowbox on deviantART
- him just for me... Lord Please watch over and protect us in every ...
- File2010 Suzuki every PA interior.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Partitura de every breath you take (The Police) El rincn de ...