Scrabble word: EVERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVERY exist?
Definitions of EVERY in dictionaries:
- adj - (used of count nouns) each and all of the members of a group considered singly and without exception
- adj - each and all of a series of entities or intervals as specified
- Constituting each and all members of a group without exception.
- Being all possible: had every chance of winning, but lost.
- Being each of a specified succession of objects or intervals: every third seat; every two hours.
- In all ways; equally: He is every bit as mean as she is.
- In every direction.
- But when a sentence contains a pronoun whose antecedent is introduced by every, grammar and sense pull in different directions.
- adj - each without exception