Scrabble word: EVERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVERY exist?
Definitions of EVERY in dictionaries:
- adj - (used of count nouns) each and all of the members of a group considered singly and without exception
- adj - each and all of a series of entities or intervals as specified
- Constituting each and all members of a group without exception.
- Being all possible: had every chance of winning, but lost.
- Being each of a specified succession of objects or intervals: every third seat; every two hours.
- In all ways; equally: He is every bit as mean as she is.
- In every direction.
- But when a sentence contains a pronoun whose antecedent is introduced by every, grammar and sense pull in different directions.
- adj - each without exception
There are 5 letters in EVERY: E E R V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EVERY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EVERY plus a wildcard: EVERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EVERY
Images for EVERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.