Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REVERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVERY exist?
Definitions of REVERY in dictionaries:
- noun - an abstracted state of absorption
- noun - absentminded dreaming while awake
- n - a daydream
There are 6 letters in REVERY: E E R R V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVERY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVERY plus a wildcard: REVERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVERY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVERY
- revery ... Flickr - Photo Sharing
- revery - William-Adolphe-Bouguereau-0122 - 95.00China oil painting ...
- revery - a photo on Flickriver
- Check out reverys interview with FM99- Performed at Lunatic Luau last ...
- Born revery Sandals - Leather (For Women) (884093297666)
- Paul Revere in Singable Picture Books (songs and wishes) Sing Books ...
- Young Man in Reverie - John Singer Sargent - WikiPaintings.org
- revery Plays FM99 Lunatic Luau May 4th The Locals Hottest