Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RIVETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIVETS exist?
Definitions of RIVETS in dictionaries:
- noun - ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt)
- noun - heavy pin having a head at one end and the other end being hammered flat after being passed through holes in the pieces that are fastened together
- verb - direct one's attention on something
- verb - fasten with a rivet or rivets
- verb - hold (someone's attention)
- verb - to fasten with a type of metal bolt
There are 6 letters in RIVETS: E I R S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIVETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIVETS plus a wildcard: RIVETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIVETS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RIVETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.