Scrabble word: VITAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VITAL exist?
Definitions of VITAL in dictionaries:
- adj - urgently needed
- adj - performing an essential function in the living body
- adj - full of spirit
- adj - manifesting or characteristic of life
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of life.
- Necessary to the continuation of life; life-sustaining: a vital organ; vital nutrients.
- Full of life; animated: “The population of the teeming, vital slum... declined” (Rick Hampson).
- Imparting life or animation; invigorating: the sun’s vital rays.
- Necessary to continued existence or effectiveness; essential: “Irrigation was vital to early civilization” (William H.
- Concerned with or recording data pertinent to lives: vital records.
- Used or done on a living cell or tissue: vital dyes; vital staining.
- Destructive to life; fatal: a vital injury.
- adj - necessary to life
There are 5 letters in VITAL: A I L T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VITAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VITAL plus a wildcard: VITAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VITAL
Images for VITAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.