Scrabble word: VITAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VITAL exist?
Definitions of VITAL in dictionaries:
- adj - urgently needed
- adj - performing an essential function in the living body
- adj - full of spirit
- adj - manifesting or characteristic of life
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of life.
- Necessary to the continuation of life; life-sustaining: a vital organ; vital nutrients.
- Full of life; animated: “The population of the teeming, vital slum... declined” (Rick Hampson).
- Imparting life or animation; invigorating: the sun’s vital rays.
- Necessary to continued existence or effectiveness; essential: “Irrigation was vital to early civilization” (William H.
- Concerned with or recording data pertinent to lives: vital records.
- Used or done on a living cell or tissue: vital dyes; vital staining.
- Destructive to life; fatal: a vital injury.
- adj - necessary to life