Scrabble word: INTERVALS
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTERVALS exist?
Definitions of INTERVALS in dictionaries:
- noun - a definite length of time marked off by two instants
- noun - a set containing all points (or all real numbers) between two given endpoints
- noun - the distance between things
- noun - the difference in pitch between two notes
- noun - a space of time between periods or events
There are 9 letters in INTERVALS: A E I L N R S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERVALS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTERVALS plus a wildcard: INTERVALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTERVALS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTERVALS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.